Saturday 30 November 2013

IT tinz...... na zooo

It's school over, ad I am going home. The sad part is that I am going on IT (Thank GOD!!!) but that means I dont get to see my friends for about 8 months...







Anyway,  the question on my mind, that should also be on the mind of my fellow It students (or those working or in any area of influence), is that, what is my life going to show? Will I be one of those students who will be used to boast, or used for bad examples?
And more than that, what will God say about your lifestyle? Remember that after everything, he's the Boss we gon stand before and give acc of our lives.
Also, for those of u who were at the departure service in school
(stabbers, show yourselves...)
Pastor Ojeme said that if we can decide to do what is right, God will bless us. And that is true, as I have had the privilege to experience some of these things.
So, as we go on IT, apart from me sending you my acc no so u can donate to my life, which is almost as imporant as what I am going to say next (lol), live right. Dont let anyone be confused whether u are God's child or not. Stand strong even when u may stand alone, and I promise you that God will show forth himself in your life this season in Jesus name...
Shalom and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment